New Zealand Investment Visas have two categories:
Investor 1 Resident Visa
1. No requirement of English, business experience and age for Principle applicant; accompanying children under 24 years old;
2. Net Asset above NZ $10 million and explain legitimate source;
3. Invest NZ $10 million in New Zealand over a 3-year period and then live in New Zealand 44 days per year for two years.
Investor 2 Resident Visa
1. Principle applicant under 55 years old for; accompanying children under 24 years old;
2. Have at least 3 years Business Management Experience;
3. Net Asset above NZ $3 million and explain the legitimate source;
4. IELTS 3+;
5. Invest NZ $3 million in New Zealand over a 4-year period and then live in New Zealand 146 days per year for three years.