This sub-category is for skilled workers who don’ have a job offer in Saskatchewan but are highly-skilled in an in-demand- occupation in the province and meet the sub-category criteria. Criteria can change at any time depends on the requirement.
- Minimum score of 60 points out of 100 points on the SINP point assessment
- Min. score of at least CLB 4
- Have at least on year work experience in the past 10 years in a high skilled occupation NOC 0 A B that are included on the SINP In-Demand Occupation List.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
The program criteria can change at any time.
Application Process :
- Follow the guidelines for the Application Process to learn how to apply.
- Be sure to complete, scan and submit the following to the SINP as part of your application:
- All of the required provincial and federal forms; and
- All of your Required Documents.
- Refer to the SINP Important Words and Definitions to be sure you understand what is required.
Applications that are submitted where documents are missing or not translated will be considered incomplete and the application will be closed. If your application is closed, you will be sent a letter and advised to reapply at a later date with a complete application.
Official Website ： http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to- saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant- nominee-program